For a week or so, computer seemed to be overheating. Cleaned out dust, opened housing, left open.
Came home today. Soon after sitting down, it powered down like overheating normal. I reached to turn it off so I could blow it out again, and it exploded. Electricity arced out almost a foot wide and there were two loud bangs and then another electric arc. Never saw anything like it. Dived to unplug it.apartment smells like electric fire.
Carted it off to computer repair place. They might call me tonight with what,s wrong, but it might be tomorrow. No computer D: too hard to make big unhappy faces, imagine more.
iPad has Twitter and AIM but not MSN/Trillian. No idea what to do with no computer. Sad face.