* New apartment requires renter's insurance. $100,000 worth of coverage. Who on Earth owns $100,000 worth of stuff? Set it up today. Luckily costs only $15/month.
* Threw out two black garbage bags full of stuff. How in the world do I own so much that that hardly makes a dent? Going to have to make trips to donate stuff before the end of packing. I had hoped to make one trip at the end, but already have two black garbage bags full of stuff for them.
* Lord, am I tired. Thankfully I work a desk job, because coming home to six hours of physical work is killing me. Hopefully not literally. Six hours last night, six tonight, and again, not even a dent.
* I feel like I'm going about this in the wrong way. Previous moves I did all of one room, then moved on to the next. This time I feel like I'm fluttering: Pack a drawer here, take the stuff off a wall there, pack a shelf of stuff.
* Was going to wait until the weekend to get boxes, but I think that's holding me up. Going to go tomorrow.
* So tired. So very tired.