This is a test where you have to look at a picture and try to find the dogs in it. This is not a "stare at the screen when suddenly your computer screams at you" picture.
Read this first!
Here is a visual-perception challenge for you. See how quickly you can find the dogs in the picture below the lj cut. Read the text below before looking at the picture.
Typical comments by women taking the test:
1. "I couldn't see any dogs and I stared at the picture for a good 10 minutes."
2. "I think it is one of those pictures where you have to stare at a certain spot and then everything comes into focus, but it never happened to me. I'll give it another try later."
3. "I almost didn't find the dogs at all!"
4. "There is a dog in this picture? Where?"
5. "This must be a joke; there are no dogs in this picture."
Men seem to do better at this than women, for some reason.
The following are average times for men and women:
Women - 12.46 minutes
Men - 1.23 seconds
Hint: There are 2 dogs and they appear to be white with black spots.