* Ginny Weasley spills 6 Shrinking Potions on Snape's head, and now she has to face the consequences of her clumsiness, which involve a sponge, Malfoy and the Slytherin Quidditch team.
* Harry's a professor at Heartbroken Anonymous. What happens if Draco Malfoy shows up at one his classes one day?
* Ron crushes on a green-faced girl
* Trevor eavesdrops on Harry telling Dumbledore what happened in the graveyard, and then reminisces about a love affair he had in an Albanian forest years ago. Slash! Cross Species! And a not too bright Trevor the toad! Trevor/Voldemort
(Edited to add: This is actually a pretty good story! It had me snickering. Check it out here: Trevor/Voldemort.)
* school starts again and Harry is the new student, Salazar Snape, but where will he be sorted?
* Hermione wants Draco badly; she's desperate and kisses him. Draco's frightened and turns gay just for the cause.
* Finally, what's wrong with seducing Ginny?
* Ginny, on one random night, decides to have a little too much to drink, ending up with throwing a table off a balcony ... and then following after it so that Harry will come crawling to her. However, because of the fun of drinking, she thinks that she'll be alive at the end of her little jump. About halfway down, she notices the little discrepancy of being dead and screams ... to be rescued by ... a flying Draco.
* In which there are Seeresses, tentacles, and the barest hint of plot.
* Along comes Draco, who is working as a prostitute in Muggle London....
* Violet sustains a terrible smiling injury
* Crysta finds a Time Turner lying around.
* Harry is back at Privet Drive after his 5th year. Who's responsible for the strange happenings there? And how is Cher involved?