All I want to do is go home and watch stuff, but I really don't have much waiting for me to watch... X-TV, Trigun, Escaflowne... I need to find some new series to download. (I thought there was something after Whistle! that I was planning on watching, but now I don't recall what.)
I looked at the Someday's Dreamers BT stats this morning, and grrr'ed. 16 people trying to get it, not one of them uploading at more than 2 Kb/sec. Most of them at 0, a couple at 1. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over? Do people not understand how BT works? You have to *share*. Everyone uploads and everyone downloads, don't be a damned leech.
Grump, grump, grump. Seeing how some of us havn't been reviewed here at work since we were hired (like me! three years without one!), we were supposed to get one by Thanksgiving. That didn't happen, so we were supposed to get one by the end of December. Guess what? Hasn't happened!
Hm, this wasn't really supposed to be a grump-filled post. I guess talking about work was a bad idea. Let's list some good things!
* Went to the fruit stand at lunchtime. Got fruit and nuts for the weekend. I like fruit, but I never have any at home, so buying some is an accomplishment.
* Been sleeping well at night, really really well. Like out cold until the alarm goes off. This is odd but cool.
* Four day weekend coming up. Yay!
* Tire hasn't gone flat again, and despite the shop's losing of my tire (!!!), it seems to match the others currently on my car.
* TeniPuri fanfic makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. The latest one was Beware the Juice, which almost exactly matches my icon! (I'm still new enough to the fandom to not know if Inui's juice making them all fall into bed together is a giant fandom cliche. I suspect it is, but I'm just seeing it for the first time now.)
Kay. Guess that's enough. Happy New Year's Eve, folks!